Thursday, September 24, 2009

Excuses Excuses!!!!

Wow what has happened to the last couple of months.
August just flew by and I always knew September was going to be busy, but I can't believe it has been so long since my last post on here.

I did try to do a quick post about 3 or 4 weeks ago, but my excuse is my husband changed web browsers (because the old one kept dropping out or freezing or something) and I just could not navigate the new browser in the limited time I had so I gave up hence no post.

Then September started and between my in laws 4oth Wedding Anniversary, a trip to Sydney for work and then my mother in laws 6oth Birthday there really hasn't been a lot of spare time.

But excuses aside I have had some breathing space this week, so it is time to catch up.

There are 2 cards here we made at the August workshop for Masculine Cards

Stamp Set: Uncharted Territory (Spring Mini) and Occasional Greetings
Cardstock: Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Vellum Cardstock.
Ink: Going Grey, Baja Breeze and Night of Navy
Accessories: Brayer, Twill tape, white gel pen and markers
Stamp Sets: Sense of Time (Spring Mini) and Occasional Greetings
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Very vanilla and Sahara Sand
Ink: Chocolate Chip and Saraha Sand
Accessories: Circle punch, brad, Double Stitched Chocolate Chip ribbon


The next two were for an in house workshop I did in August.

Stamp Sets: Cheep Talk and Short and Sweet
Cardstock: Chocolate Chip, Cameo Coral, Certainly Celery and Pink Flamingo DSP
Ink: Tempting Turquoise, Certainly Celery, Chocolate Chip and Cameo Coral Stampin write markers
Accessories: Eyelet Border Punch, Chocolate Chip 5/8 ribbon

Stamp Set: Just Beachy (Spring Mini)
Cardstock: So Saffron, Pacific Point
Ink: Basic Grey, So Saffron, Tangerine Tango and Pacific Point.
Accessories: Metal Edge Tag and So Saffron Striped ribbon.

We also had our first Calendar workshop at the end of August. It was great fun and I am really looking forward to seeing the finished products in a couple of months.

There is lots more to come really soon so I will do my best to keep on top of things. My next post will be details of the up coming World Card Making Day.

No comments: