Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Stuff

My sneak peak preorder and the brand new 2011-2012 Ideas Book and Catalogue arrived on Monday....all I can say is wow!! Whenever a new catalogue is launched I sit down and write a first instinct wish list. This year it is quite a long list which suprised me. I honestly thought since it is my 4th new catalogue as a demonstrator (and I have lots of stuff) there wouldn't be too much must have new stamps and accessories. Well I was wrong!!! There are some great new stamp sets and I think I love nearly all the new Designer Series Papers and as for the ribbons....I could go on and on. So if you want to see what I am all excited about contact me to order your very own copy of the new catalogue which goes live on September 1st.

Unfortunately I am working (in my real job) extra hours at the moment and so I haven't had much time to play with my new stuff, but I managed to get these 2 cards made on Monday night.
This first one I made using the new In Colors.

Stamp sets: Pennant Parade
Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Lucky Limeade, Wisteria Wonder, Island Indigo and Whisper White
Ink: Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Luck Limeade, Wisteria Wonder and Island Indigo
Accessories: Petite Pennants Builder Punch, Itty Bitty Punch, Hemp Twine and Basic Jewel Rhinestones

The second card was a set I saw at convention and knew I would have to have it, so it was a definate on my preorder.
Stamp Sets: Forever Young, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock: Lucky Limeade, Whisper White and Early Espresso DSP
Ink: Lucky Limeade and Early Espresso
Accessories: Scallops Dot Ribbon (Chocolate Chip), Large Oval and Word Window Punches, Big Shot, Beautiful Wings Embosslit Die and Basic Jewel Pearls.

Hopefully I will get time to play more over the coming weeks so check back to see more new products.

Also our next Stampathon is on Saturday 22nd October 2011. It will be a Christmas theme so keep the date free and look out for more info soon.


No comments: