Tuesday, April 16, 2013

MDS and Online ordering

Well MDS has arrived in Australia!!!! Are you wondering what MDS is and what all the fuss is about??

MDS stands for My Digital Studio and as the name suggests it is a digital software program.  As I have never done "digital" scrapbooking before I was unsure what all the fuss was about.  But then I started playing with the free 30day trial version and very soon decided to spend the $24.95 and purchased the full version.

You may have noticed my "new look" blog!! I made it myself!!! Well the blog header anyway. Yes I used MDS to create my new blog header (note I am very proud of my first effort) and it didn't take very long at all.

Here are a couple of other quick projects I have whipped up with MDS





The other exciting thing that has arrived in Australia is online ordering.  You can now order Stampin' Up! products directly from me online.  The important thing with online ordering is you need to select a demonstrator to receive the preferred price.  If you order online without nominating a demonstrator you will pay more for your products.  You can order from me by clicking the link on the side "shop now" or by going to my demonstrator website here.


No comments: