Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Last minute Christmas cards

T'was the night before Christmas...................and I have finally finished my Christmas cards!!!
These two I actually finished yesterday, but only delivered them today.
They were made using the TLC (Technique Lover's Challenge) from splitcoast last week. Using the 2 different size tag punches to make these lovely stars or flowers.


Again I have used the simply scrappin kit Winter Bright. Stamps used on the first one are from lovely letters. I think the silver hodgepodge finishes it off nicely.












The stamp used on the second one is from Many Merry Messages. The glitter in the centre of the flower is the chunky sprinkles from the summer mini. It is the first chance I have had to try it and I am quite happy.






Well the children are out of the bath and very excited wanting to get ready for Santas visit tonight.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas with your family and friends. Looking forward to a wonderful 2009.

No comments: