Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christamas market 2

This is my market stall. The Lara CFA Christmas market was held last Saturday. The weather was kind, it didn't rain, it wasn't too hot and the wind only came in short gusts.
I was really pleased with the interest I had for Stampin' Up!
It was a great experience being on the other side of a market stall and although there wasn't the crowd of other years it was encouraging to see so many people in Lara interested in stamping, card making and scrapbooking.
It is certainly something I will do again next year. And also thanks to those friends who came along just to say hi, it was nice to see so many familiar faces.

It is difficult to believe it is December, but it is great to see people (especially children) getting into the Christmas spirit. If you are on my mailing list you should have received your December newsletter with the great December specials. If you have not received it yet let me know or if you are not on my mailing list and would like to be please contact me

No comments: