Thursday, November 27, 2008

Christmas market

Well I have one more day to finish getting organised for the Christams market on Saturday morning. My husband kindly made a display board for my cards and I have filled it with examples of Christmas cards.


Anyone who knows me well will appreciate how far outside my comfort zone I was with this group of cards below. I believe red and green are the only traditional Christmas colours and it doesn't snow in Australia at Christmas so I usually stay away from snow flakes. But.......this group of cards has been made using the winter bright simply scrappin kit (which is on special next month - more on that soon!!) And wow I think they look great (even if they have some non traditional colours in them)!!!
I will try to take some photos of my stall at the market (but then I may also be run off my feet with customers!!!) and let you all know next week how I survive my first market.

Oh some other great news the Stampin Write individual marker special has been extended until 14th December. I will update all the new specials and the release of the summer mini early next week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Those Christmas cards are gorgeous!