Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Welcome to my first real post. My husband put the first post on just to show me how this blog thing works.
I like to think I am fairly computer literate, but I must admit I am finding this blog thing a bit daunting.
On Saturday 8th November I went to Stampin' Up! regional seminar in Melbourne and sat at a table with 4 lovely ladies (hi Cameron, Michelle, Jenny and Margaret). It was interesting to discover I was the only one on the table without a blog. My sister also has a blog linked to her craft retreat Sewjourn. I have certainly looked at my fair share of blogs and enjoy reading what others are doing and seeing wonderful ideas, but never thought I should have one. But alas here I am.
I thought I would show you a couple of simple Christmas cards I made recently and if this works okay I will upload more of my creations as they happen.

Stamp sets: Snow Burst from Spring Mini
Warm Words

Card stock: Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate and Very Vanilla Holiday and Holiday Harmony DSP

Ink: Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate and Wild Wasabi.

Accessories: Purely Pomegranate double stitched ribbon.


Stamp set: Season of Joy (spring mini)

Cardstock: Purely Pomegranate, Always Artichoke and Whisper White

Ink: Always Artichoke, Purely Pomegranate.

Acessories: Purely Pomegranate Satin Ribbon (Spring Mini), brads from Pretties Kit.

I will now try to take better photos if I am going to be posting them on my blog.
I am planning some fun things over the next 12 months so please continue to vist my blog to keep up to date with specials and events coming soon.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Donna

Welcome to the world of Bloggin!

It was great to meet you on Saturday.

I was totally exhausted on Sunday.

Hopefully we can meet up again one day.

Good Luck with your Blog!

PS: Love your cards too!

Margaret

Dale said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dale said...

Hi Donna,

Well done with your new blog. I will look forward to getting lots of ideas and inspirations for card making.

Cards look great

Ange said...

Hi Donna,

the blogs looks great - I dont'read any other blogs so yours will be my first - I'm looking forward to being inspired.

Angela