Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Jack's Birthday Card and more

We had a 3 year old birthday party on the weekend and this is the card I made for Jack.




Stamp Set: Wild About You, Best Friends Alphabet Lower
Cardstock: Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Whisper White and Summer Picnic DSP.
Ink: Real Red
Markers: Pumpkin Pie, Creamy Caramel, Chocolate Chip.
Accessories: Bashful Blue striped ribbon

I love the Summer Picnic DSP and am really going to miss it when the Spring Mini finishes at the end of the month.

There are quite a few stamp sets from the spring mini I have also loved using and will miss, so I am going to try and use them as much as I can over the next couple of weeks. This next card I used the colour challenge on splitcoaststampers (last week) as my inspiration.


Stamp sets: One of a Kind (Spring Mini) Weathered background (It is a bit hard to see in the photo, but it is on the Not Quite Navy cardstock)
Cardstock: Going Gray, Not Quite Navy, Certainly Celery and Whisper White.
Ink and Markers: Going Gray, Not Quite Navy and Certainly Celery.
Accessories: Boho Blossoms punch (Spring Mini), Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware (Spring Mini), Eastern Elegance Rub-Ons (Spring Mini) and Basic Gray Taffeta ribbon

Finally I have a sneak peek for you of something from the upcoming Summer Mini.
This is a small box made from 2 DSP pieces 11cm x 13.5cm scored at 2cm on each edge and folded into a box and lid.


Stamp set: Live Your Dream (Summer Mini)
Cardstock:Afternoon Tea DSP (Summer Mini), Groovy Guava and Whisper White
Ink: Groovy Guava, Chocolate Chip and Sky Blue.

My next major project is a local Christmas Market at the end of the month so I will be working on my display items and will upload them to show you as I can.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on the new blog! And I love the cards (as always!)
:)

Anonymous said...

Well done Don! Now I've got ANOTHER blog to read....but at least I will know what you are up to!

june said...

Great to have another blog to read, love seeing stamps etc.