Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009 Calendar

As promised here is my 2009 Calendar. The January page shows what each calendar page looks like.
I have had trouble up loading all the photos so hopefully you can get a reasonable idea what I have done.
The pages are 12"x12" so therefore at the end of the year I can put them straight into my scrapbooking album. I have used lots of different stamp sets, colours and accessories so I am not going to list them all. If you would like to know specific info on any layout just ask and I will give you the details. Everything used is Stampin' Up!





















































































































































































































During the year I will be holding Calendar workshops and am planning a calendar weekend retreat at Sewjourn (more details to follow when I finalise a date), so if you are interested in making your own 2010 calendar let me know so I can keep you informed on dates etc.

1 comment:

Dale said...

Hi Donna,
The cards and calender look fantastic. I am up for a calender.

Dale