Friday, January 16, 2009

While the kids are away.............

The children have been at their Granparent's in Bendigo this week for a holiday, so I have been playing!!! Well I have been working also, but I found time to play with my brayer. It was lots of fun.
I did a workshop last night for my good friend Anita, and as she is an expert stamper I decided to show off some brayer techniques. Judging by the oohs and ahhs I think they enjoyed it and learnt something new.

This first picture is the make and take we did. It is an emboss resist technique which my up upline demonstrated at the Melbourne regionals.
I have used the Eastern Blooms set from the Summer Mini.

These ones are when I was playing with the brayer at home so I didn't look too much like a novice at the workshop. Again I have used the Eastern Blooms set.

I am going to Bendigo tomorrow to collect the children and while I am there I am doing a workshop for my Aunty and her friends. They have never seen Stampin' Up! before therefore I have come up with a fairly simple design for the make and take.
This is using the Priceless set and the Fall Flowers DSP. I hope they like it!!


This one I am going to demonstrate water colouring. I have used the Embrace Life set and the Ginger Blosssoms DSP both from the Summer Mini.
I have finalised details of my February Class.

Date: Tuesday 10th February 2009
Time: 7:30pm
Project: 3 Glitter Techniques
Cost: $6

If you are interested in coming along please contact me ASAP as places are limited.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oooh - "expert stamper"? I don't know about that! But I did love the brayer stuff. And I really like the designs you did for your Aunty's workshop. Amy's away - now I'm off to play...