Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Birthdays continue

The kids and I went to Gisbourne yesterday to catch up with my friend and her 2 girls. Paige was able to stretch her birthday just a little bit more. My friend's daughter was also celebrating her 5th birthday (which was on Sunday) so another little cake and more singing of Happy Birthday.
This is the card I made for our friend turning 5.
My friend also had a birthday last month and although it is a little late below is the card I gave her. I actually used this card for a make and take on the weekend and then I added the rub ons later.

We seem to have a lot of birthdays during April and May so I should be making lots more cards over the next few weeks and will hopefully get time to share them on here.

1 comment:

Kristina said...

Love the use of the tags with the ribbons in between - and great colours!