Sunday, April 5, 2009

New Products as promised

As promised here are the individual photos of cards using new stamp sets, products and colours.

This one is using a level 3 hostess set called Hand Drawn Bundle. The set includes a stamp set with 4 stamps, 9 sheets of double sided 12 x 12 designer series paper (3 x 3 designs) and a set of rub ons. The card stock used is Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze and Riding Hood Red.


This image and saying is from a level 2 hostess set called Echoes of Kindness. The colours are Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze, Kiwi Kiss and Chocolate Chip.

This one is a set called Bloom Away. It has been stamped with Chocolate Chip and water coloured with Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss. Cardstock is Pink Pirouette, Kiwi Kiss and Riding Hood Red. Ribbon is Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain. Brads are Circle Ice Rhinestone Brads.

I have used the tag punches to make little purses with rhinestone brads and whisper white ribbon. The only stamp on this is the flowery image from the Good Friend set. Designer Series Paper is Good Morning Sunshine and the cardstock is Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze and Pacific Point

Finally this one is a Fresh Cut Note. They are pre cut and die cut 4"x4" cards which also come with envelopes. The stamp set used is called Fresh Cuts. I have stamped the background stamp on Whisper White with Pacific Point ink and used the 5 petal punch to punch a flower in Tangerine Tango and placed them behind the cut out flower. The front of the card is stamped with Baja Breeze and Tangerine Tango.

I was asked at a workshop today what my new favourite in colour was and really I couldn't narrow it down to just one, but on reflection I am thinking Baja Breeze. But I do really like Pink Pirouette, Riding Hood Red and Kiwi Kiss also. And I am starting to use Pacific Point and really quite liking that. Which only leaves Tangerine Tango and that is growing on me also. So I guess I haven't got a real favourite yet. It is only early days.

No comments: