Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Only a few more days

As it is almost the end of May it means you only have a few more days to take advantage of the wonderful May special. Buy 3 Designer Series Papers and receive a 4th one free.

Now I just have a few cards to show today.

The first one I made to play with the circle circus stamp set and then I gave it to my niece for her birthday.
Stamp Set: Circle Circus
Ink: Riding Hood Red, Pink Pirouette, Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss
Card stock: Pink Pirouette, Chocolate Chip, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze DSP.
Accessories: Baja Breeze striped ribbon

This second one was designed for a workshop and then given to Mum for Mother's Day.
Stamp Set: Pocket Silhouettes
Ink: Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze
Cardstock: Not Quite Navy, Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, Baja Breeze and Urban Garden DSP
Accessories: Baja Breeze striped ribbon, scallop edge punch, earth elements brads

The last one I designed for a male birthday card.
Stamp Sets: Trendy Trees, Short and Sweet
Ink: Baja Breeze, Basic Black
Cardstock: Baja Breeze, Urban Oasis DSP

I guess it is clear now that Baja Breeze has become a favourite colour. It wasn't until I was typing this that I realised I had used it in all three of these cards.

No comments: