Saturday, July 11, 2009

School Holidays

It is coming to the end of the school holidays here in Victoria. I always seem to have mixed feelings at this time as I am looking forward to getting back into routine, but at the same time have enjoyed spending time with the kids (without constantly nagging them to get ready for school).
This week we had a short break in Echuca. We were very lucky with the weather and enjoyed a lovely sunny day on the paddlesteamer and exploring the Echuca Port.










I also have a couple of cards to show you. These are the congratulations cards I made for Mum and Dad a couple of weeks ago. Since I was in Bendigo during the week I quickly snapped these photos (as I forgot to take photos before giving the cards). As I mentioned in an earlier post Mum and Dad received Paul Harris Fellow awards at Rotary and so I decided to make 2 cards the same only in different colours.

Stamp Sets: Trendy trees and Say it with Scallops.
The first one is using Washington Apple Designer Series Paper and co-ordinating colours.
The second one is using Urban Oasis and co-ordinating colours.



Also last week I received my pre order for the upcoming Spring Mini. So keep an eye out for some sneak peeks. The Spring Mini starts on 1st August.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is that a photo of Hamish or Glen or Andrew or Dad on the monkey bars!!!???? Looks like all of them!