Friday, July 3, 2009

First week down

Well the first week of the school holidays has flown by. I have managed to spend some time with the kids. We have been bowling, shopping and today we went into the city to Disney On Ice Princess Wishes. Both of them loved it, although I think Hamish may have enjoyed the train and tram ride just as much as the show.

Earlier this week I sent off my first swap. The picture below is the completed swaps ready to be sent. It has meant that each day I have been receiving a few cards in the letterbox in return and I have really enjoyed seeing what everyone else came up with (there are some very talented and creative demonstrators).
On Sunday it was a friend's birthday so I dropped this card in her letterbox. It is hard to see in the picture, but there is a little bit of dazzling diamonds on the dragonflies, which made them very pretty

StampSets: Organic Grace (level 1 hostess set), Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: Basic Grey, Baja Breeze, Whisper White and Hand Drawn DSP (from level 3 hostess set).
Ink: Basic Grey, Riding Hood Red, Baja Breeze and Old Olive
Accessories: Hodgepodge Hardware, Baja Breeze Ribbon, Designer Label Punch and Dazzling Diamonds.

July Workshops

Again there will be 2 workshops at my house in Lara this month.

Kids Cards (Make 4 kids cards 2 girl and 2 boy)

Date: Tuesday 14th July

Time: 7:30pm

Cost: $6

Stamping on Candles (Learn how to stamp on a candle and make a matching gift card)

Date: Thursday 30th July

Time: 7:30pm

Cost: $6

Bookings are essential for both workshops


Also I know some people have tried to leave comments on my blog lately, but have been unable to. I am pleased to say I have found a setting that had mysteriously changed and I have now hopefully corrected it, so please feel free to leave a comment. If you are still experiencing problems please e-mail me so I can fix it.

1 comment:

Darling husband said...

This is to test the comments are now working