Saturday, July 23, 2011

Monsters and Weddings

I have two projects to share with you today. The first one is a Monster Birthday Card made by my 7 year old son Hamish. He had lots of fun creating this and was so very proud of the end result.

Stamp sets: Make a Monster, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock: Real Red, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White
Ink (and markers): Basic Gray, Real Red, Wild Wasabi, Daffodil Delight, Pacific Point, Tempting Turquoise and Tangerine Tango.

This next card is a wedding card I made for a girl at work (she is getting married next week).
As you can see I am loving my lastest edition (Elements of Style).

Stamp Sets: Elements of Style, Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock: Very Vanilla and Riding Hood Red
Ink (and Markers): Going Gray, Riding Hood Red, Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Dazzling Diamonds

No comments: