Thursday, July 14, 2011

Wedding Invitations

This post has been a long time coming due to computer difficulties, for some unknown reason blogger just didn't want to upload my photos, it took several attempts over the past week and now as I type this it is having trouble with the autosave and telling me to reload so here goes again!! All seems to be working for now.

This is one of the projects I had been working on, but had to wait until the invitations had been sent out to post.
These are invitations I designed and made for my best friends up coming Wedding. You can't really tell from the photos, but they have a lovely shimmer from the champagne mist shimmer paint (made into a spray with Isocol)




Stamp Sets: Thoughts and Prayers, Sincere Salutations
Cardstock: Very Vanilla and Riding Hood Red
Ink: Basic Grey and Riding Hood Red
Accessories: Big Shot and Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder, basic pearls and rhinestones, Champagne Mist Shimmer Paint and the little hearts are made using itty bitty flower punch cut into quaters.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look great Don, hope you had fun away!