Sunday, June 16, 2013

Box 2 of 2

Box 2 of 2 didn't arrive on the Tuesday!!!! After going to the post office everyday hoping it had turned up it was finally there Friday morning.  Although a little annoyed that it took over a week longer than usual I was relieved to finally have all my preorder to play with.

First of all I needed to make a card for Hamish to take to a party on Saturday afternoon.  As it turns out I didn't use any new products on this card, but it was a winner with the boys.

Stamp set: Memorable Moments
Cardstock: Storytime DSP(retiring),Very Vanilla, So Saffron, Pool Party, Wild Wasabi and Riding Hood Red (retiring).
Accessories: Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits, Typeset Alphabet Bigz and Cupcake builder punch.

Once I had finished the Birthday card I was able to play..........
Here are some of the creations I came up with using NEW products....

Starting with new DSP called Soho Subway I created a male and female card.  I love the versatility of this new range, identical cards just using different papers from the set.




Then I played with some new in colors.  Pistachio Pudding is still my favourite new in color, but the Crisp Cantaloupe is really growing on me.  I especially like the combination with Early Espresso.

 Stamp sets: Mixed Bunch and That's the Ticket
Cardstock: Early Espresso, Crisp Cantaloupe and Very Vanilla
Accessories: Blossom and Ticket Punches, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Crochet Trim and Early Espresso Taffeta Ribbon.

Stamp sets: Hearts a Flutter, En Francais  and Lovely Labels
Cardstock: Whisper White, Early Espresso and Pistachio Pudding
Accessories: Hearts a Flutter and Labels Collection Framelits and Hung Up Cute Clips and Fancy Fan Embossing Folder (which is a bit difficult to see in the photo, but the Early Espresso piece is embossed!)

Don't forget to RSVP for the New Catalogue Launch on Saturday 20th July.  It is going to be a fun day!!

No comments: